Friday 15 June 2012

31 Day Challenge - Day 10 - Gradient Nails

I’ve never been that good at gradients. Out of all the ones I’ve done, I think only one turned out well. I’m just not good at “blending” the colours together. I do quite like this one though. The blue glitter really makes it (glitter makes everything).


I really like the colours; I didn’t know where to start, but random colours does seem to be the theme. I love Tart Deco, SO MUCH. It’s just beautiful. The fuchsia I used somehow made Tart Deco look less bright. My friend said the gradient kind of looked like a sunset, with the blue being the water and the pink and the coral being the sky :)

Colours used:
Orange Coral: Essie – Tart Deco
Fuchsia: Per Una - Fuchsia (no name)
Dark Blue: Barry M – Indigo
Blue Glitter: Revlon – Radiant

Equipment used:
Makeup sponges 

A third of the way through the challenge :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment