Tuesday 19 June 2012

31 Day Challenge - Day 14 - Flowers

Out of all the things I love and think are cute (there are a lot of things) flowers are number 1.  Even my blog’s name (Plumeria19), shows my love of flowers. Flowers are just naturally beautiful and full of colour. I have tried these nails many times. Mostly ending in fail. But I keep doing them cause I just love the design. But I watched a tutorial from Copy That Copy Cat (love her blog), and finally it became clear :D


                                                   (I was trying to show it in different lighting)

I cannot express my love for this, simply I love vintage rose designs. Free-handed stripes might not have been the best idea, but it worked surprisingly well. Turquoise and Caicos is the perfect base colour for this. The pink nails looked kind of Barbie-ish but I think that added to it.  Me encanta <3



 Colours used:
Turquoise: Essie – Turquoise and Caicos
Pink: Barry M – Strawberry Ice Cream
White: Sally Hansen Hard As Nails – French White Tip
Hot Pink: No7 – Me! Me! Me!
Iridescent Glitter: Barry M – Pink Iridescent
Green: China Glaze – Re-Fresh Mint

Strawberry Ice Cream and the white were extremely gloopy, and strawberry ice cream was just thick, but it’s my only pale pink (and I don’t suit pale pink).

Equipment used:
Bobby pin
Toothpick

No comments:

Post a Comment