Wednesday 20 June 2012

31 Day Challenge - Day 15 - Delicate Print

Thanks for being vague, I have no clue what delicate print is but I decided to have a stab at it. I had a simple plan, Japanese Rose Garden with the black pen. But I recently got Indian Ocean from Models Own and I had to try it out over the pink. I like it but it would’ve been better without. It looks amazing over purple though and I can’t wait to try it over blue. Anyway my “delicate print” is a wallpaper pattern.

What is that?? I don't even. Slowly I stopped copying the picture and went a little crazy. It looks super strange, its ok I guess. I like the thumb. The shimmer makes it look very purple toned. It’s more “random print” than “delicate print”.

Colours used:
Pink: OPI – Japanese Rose Garden
Blue/Purple Shimmer: Models Own – Indian Ocean
Black: Lovely Me:Ex – Black

No comments:

Post a Comment