Thursday 21 June 2012

31 Day Challenge - Day 16 - Tribal Nails

I think Tribal Print is really funky and cool. I’ve done a tribal print type thing before, but it was the same design for every nail, so it was much simpler. With tribal print there are so many possibilities, and I think that’s just the best thing about tribal print. 



It was a one nail at a time kind of situation. It took me a while but mostly because I just didn’t know what to do for each nail. In practice tribal nails are really easy, but they look more complicated than they actually are. Anyway, I am super proud of my tribal nails, I’m really happy with how they came out. They just scream fierce :P I was trying to use minimum white, as mine is running out. I used 2 lines of white :D  

Yep I love it :P
                                                               (Proud of my right hand)
Colours used:
It goes without saying, but I used quite a lot of colours. 
Thumb:
Orange Coral: Essie – Tart Deco
Dark Blue: Barry M – Indigo
Light Blue: Barry M – Blueberry Ice Cream
White: Sally Hansen – French White Tip (not pictured)
Pink: Per Una – Fuchsia (no name)

Index Finger:
Purple: Essie – Lilacism (looked more blue-toned today :))
Pink: OPI – Japanese Rose Garden

Middle Finger
Pink: H&M – Check Me Out
Purple: Rimmel – Purple Pulse
Green: China Glaze – Re-Fresh Mint

Ring Finger
Blue: Revlon – Dreamer
Purple/Blue Shimmer: Models Own – Indian Ocean (had to try it over blue, and as I thought it’s wonderful :))
Red: OPI – Dutch Tulips

Pinky Finger
Yellow: Barry M – Lemon Ice Cream
Green: Barry M – Mint Green
Pink: Per Una – Pink (no name)
Orange: Bourjois – Tangerine Fatal
 
Black: Lovely Me:Ex – Black

Equipment used:
Toothpick

No comments:

Post a Comment