Friday 22 June 2012

31 Day Challenge - Day 17 - Glitter

I have been so excited for this; I’ve wanted to use this polish for a while. First off, I LOVE GLITTER O.o Any excuse to glitter I will use it. I don’t care about the removal pains or whatever. It’s glitter. I’ve use the tinfoil technique once. At first was surprised it worked at all, but I love glitter so much I don’t care about the removal. 


                                                              (Artificial Light)


                                                                            (Natural Light)

OPI Excuse Moi! From the Muppets Collection, I have 2 from that collection. Since I also have Rainbow Connection. 
                                                        (Slightly Darker Lighting)

I really like it, as I just adore the little pieces of rainbow glitter within. It’s opaque in 2 coats so it’s different to other glitter nail polishes; the base is pink and not clear. I guess many people would like that, but I love layering so if a glitter nail polish is not opaque by itself I don’t care. The finish was rough, but that’s expected for a glitter polish, 2 layers of topcoat should fix that. But 2 cons for me, the shade of pink is a little strange, kind of pink mixed in with a bit of purple and I don’t really like that. It’s like a dirty pink. Also the rainbow glitter in certain lighting can look really dark (blackish) and I want rainbow. Otherwise it’s lovely and very unique. Also it suits my skin tone!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment