Thursday 28 June 2012

31 Day Challenge - Day 22 - Inspired by a song

I got stuck. I had tons of songs just no ideas of how to translate them onto my nails. Finally I thought of “Anchor” by Mindy Gledhill.  Automatically an idea came into my head. I adore the album “Anchor”; some of my favourite songs are on that album. I like the song, but compared to the other songs on the album I don’t like it that much. 

When all the world is spinning round like a red balloon way up in the clouds. And my feet will not stay on the ground, you anchor me back down.”

The anchor is so off centered.  It has a Snoopy vibe to it, which makes me want to do Snoopy nails. Oo future idea!!! :D In general it’s ok and I quite like it.

Colours used:
Blue: Barry M – Blue Moon
Peach: w7 – Sheer Peach
White: Natural Collection – White and Sally Hansen – French White Tip
Red: OPI – Dutch Tulips
Black: Lovely Me:Ex – Black

Equipment used:
Toothpick

No comments:

Post a Comment