Sunday 1 July 2012

31 Day Challenge - Day 24 - Inspired by a book

I wanted this to be inspired by a children's book as generally there are pretty pictures to copy from. I chose Lettice the Dancing Rabbit by Mandy Stanley. It was a childhood favourite of mine. The pictures within the book are adorable so I had to try and copy them.

                    I basically copied pictures from the book onto my nails.

It didn't turn out well. My second finger with the ballet shoe just didn't work at all. And otherwise the pictures were of bad standard, I guess I was tired and not very bothered.

The only finger I liked was my thumb, where the rabbit "Lettice" was. Looks cute :3 Gosh my fingers are so messy :P

Colours used:
(I have a different picture for this as the original picture got deleted acidentally, nothing to do with technology, just me failing)

Pale Yellow: w7 - Sheer Lemon
White: Natural Collection - White and Sally Hansen - French White Tip
Pink: Per Una - Pink
Pale Pink: Barry M - Strawberry Ice Cream
Brown: Paris Collection - Olive Glow
Peach: w7 - Linen
Glitter: Barry M - Silver Glitter
Mint: China Glaze - Re-Fresh Mint
Green: Barry M - Mint Green (it is NOT mint green)
Yellow: Rimmel - Sunshine

Equipment used:
Toothpicks
Bobby pins

No comments:

Post a Comment