Tuesday 3 July 2012

31 Day Challenge - Day 26 - Inspired by a pattern

I'm not sure if this counts as a pattern, but recently I've felt the need to do these nails.

Hello cherry nails, if you couldn't tell :P These did not turn out right, it's all just messed up. This is my 3rd attempt at these and they never seem to get any better. Ever. I don't know maybe cherry nails are my weakness. The positioning was plain awful, I'm envious of all you people who can do perfect cherry nails. Also the white dots should've made it look better, but nope. Still a big messy fail. They looked nice from a distance though :)

I liked my thumb though :) (I always seem to like the thumb nail :))

Colours used:
White: Natural Collection - White and No7 - Snowflake
Red: OPI - Dutch Tulips
Green: Rimmel - Misty Jade

Equipment used:
Bobby pin
Toothpicks

No comments:

Post a Comment