Wednesday 15 August 2012

Red Nails: Essie - E-Nuff Is E-Nuff

This polish is the very reason I went and bought another 3 :/ But again I will be giving at least one away. I think I'm just going to stay away from shops, best way to tackle a ban. Also thinking "I don't need it, I don't need it". That never works but I've got to give it a try. When I saw this red I basically thought it was amazing, and it was sending me a message. That enough is enough. After this polish.

                                                        (Artificial Light)

                                                        (Natural Light)

My description is a fun red or a tomato red, the bottle did not lie. It's lovely, but only if you love fun reds. E-Nuff Is E-Nuff is from the Winter 2010 collection. This isn't in the diffusion line so it has the old brush. Personally I think the old brush is really good, better than the new brush anyway. But that could be because the brush beter suits my nails or something. This is 2 coats, I was really super neat and I probably should have done a 3rd coat but I didn't want an opportunity to mess it up. So I didn't :)

No comments:

Post a Comment