Monday 10 September 2012

Hoot Hoot (Owl Nails)

Hello. I was in a "I don't know what to do with my nails" mood, but owls came to mind. I want to go back to doing super cute nail cute and not really difficult nail art (cause I'm never pleased with the results).

These nails were inspired by Supa Nails design. I originally had the thumb design different but I did something that messed it up so I changed my design. Anyway here are the nails.

Yay I really like them and they're cute!!!! ^_^ This is me trying to be season appropriate. I changed the design a bit with the little hearts and the little triangles and the happy eyes ^_^. Which I quite like, but only because of the different colours. If it was one colour I wouldn't like it.
Pink: OPI - Charged Up Cherry
Blue: The Face Shop - GR501
Orange: Essie - Tart Deco
I used 3 of my favourite polishes for this hand. I wasn't sure what to do for my index finger, but I decided I liked it plain and I kept it that way.  Charged Up Cherry always turns up really orangey for me. I don't know why. The first picture isn't very colour accurate and honestly I'm too tired to do anything about it :/ The second picture is far better :)

I switched up the colours for my left hand, I normally don't like mismatchy hands but if it's the same design with different colours = I love.
Red: OPI - Dutch Tulips
Blue: Barry M - Indigo
Purple: Essie - Lilacism
I really like Lilacism even though the whole purple thing, it's a nice colour and a nice formula. I love the clash of red and purple, during the first day of the 31 day challenge with red nails. I had painted my toenails in Lilacism and adored the clash. It's slightly more season appropriate.

No comments:

Post a Comment