Saturday 8 September 2012

Luxe and Lush/I Lily Love You Comparison

Probably the easiest thing about this comparison is that the 2 polishes, China Glaze - Luxe and Lush and OPI - I Lily Love You aren't too similar. But they are definitely in the same nail polish boat, both having flakies within.

China Glaze - Luxe and Lush has a clear base with blue/yellow toned (depending on the light) flakies. I personally think it looks best on a blue manicure. I don't know how to describe the flakies as in it's type (eg iridescent, holographic etc.), I'm positive someone else will have described it far better.

OPI - I Lily Love You has a sheer pink base with iridescent glitter of different shapes (squares, triangles) and flakies. I feel like this can also enhance different colour with the sheer pink base.

I'll let the pictures do the talking.

Wow look at that amazing editing (sarcasm by the way, just in case). I used different lighting for both pictures cause Luxe and Lush just wouldn't photograph in the same lighting as I Lily Love You. But hopefully you get the idea. I layered over what I think are their respective colours. The pale blue is The Face Shop - BK601 and the pink is Essie - Your Hut Or Mine?.

I much prefer I Lily Love You, it's the iridescent glitter and the pink base, it's so pretty. I like Luxe and Lush but I used to like it more. Both hands have 2 coats of the respective glitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment