Friday 28 September 2012

Roses in a midnight sky

That makes it sound fancier than it really is. This kind of goes hand in hand with my last post (or hand in foot :/) with the roses. Except I did it on my toenails too. Sorry if toenail posts aren't your thing. I don't normally do nail art on my toes (mostly cause I can't see my toenails most of the time) but I accidentally poured out too much polish on my sheet and I'm not one to waste polish. I like my toenails (as weird as that sounds), they can get freakishly long though. In the pictures my toenails are short compared to how long they can get.

I started with Barry M - Indigo with Models Own - Indian Ocean on top. I felt like purple toenails. I didn't really like it too much, I like that combo but I didn't feel like that. So I added Revlon - Belle and I already liked it much better.

By the way, toenail pictures are so difficult!!! You can't control your toes like you can control your fingers. I literally had to position and hold my toes. I already wrote the polishes I used in my last post but I'm gonna write it again cause I like too :)
Pink: Essie - Your Hut Or Mine?
White: Models Own - Snow White
Green: OPI - Jade Is The New Black
I thought it looked really cool, just seeing my toenails with a nice design is really awesome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment