Thursday 20 September 2012

Stripes, Spots and Bows

Hi there. I wanted to use Blue Moon as a base to some nail art, so that's what I did. I didn't really know where I was going, stripes, spots and bows I guess was my main thought. Didn't turn out how I would of liked it to though.


I think it looks clownish, the pink polka dots on blue doesn't look nice. I'm proud of my freehand stripes though, I don't have patience for tape and it never impresses me either. I like the bow on my left thumb but that's it. After finishing with the basic colours I went a bit crazy with the glitter, I wanted glitter. That's all I can say.
Blue: Barry M - Blue Moon with Models Own - Indian Ocean (which is super pretty!!!)
Pink: No7 - Me! Me! Me! with Barry M - Pink Iridescent 
Purple: Essie - Lilacism with China Glaze - Luxe and Lush
It's ok. I'm probably just too fussing though :P

No comments:

Post a Comment