Friday 12 October 2012

Cherry Blossoms

Hello there. I based this manicure off the cherry blossom design I used for my "Hello Kitty Gone Wild" manicure. I got a lot of compliments for that specific design so I thought I'd do a full manicure with it.


I had difficulties with how to position the branches but otherwise it was fine as the design is so sweet. It was very easy to do and doesn't require a lot of polishes, my friends also commented how they liked how the green faded to white (they are too cute :3) so a somewhat successful gradient :)
Green: China Glaze - Re-Fresh Mint
White: Models Own - Snow White
Black: Lovely Me:Ex - Black
Pink: OPI - Charged Up Cherry
Re-Fresh Mint was almost one coat, it's very pigmented but lighter than what you would expect. Love the colour combination, the pale green and the hot pink just go really well together.

No comments:

Post a Comment