Sunday 21 October 2012

Combo: Galaxy Like

Hello there. I'm not really sure if this is a combination, but I thought I might as well put it under this category. This was originally meant to be the base of some Halloween nail art (since I still haven't done them :/) but it turned much different to what I was expecting. I still might use it as a base, but it definitely deserved some photos on it's own.

The word I would use to describe this is mental. I was trying to create murky waters or something like that, but I thought it turned out Galaxy-esque, and I love galaxy nails so it's good in my books. It's like a really easy way for galaxy nails.

I started with one coat (ONE COAT!!! :)) of Kiko - 265. The one my best friend got me, honestly I thought it was a bit too dark for my liking when I first used it. But obviously I was using it wrong or something because when I used it again it was nice. The blue shimmer in it is gorgeous, and one coat. I'm not one to be fussed about formula but one coaters are nice.

So craziness begins, I was planning on using a makeup sponge to sponge on the colours but I gave up on that and just used the brushes of the nail polish to do random shapes on different areas of my nails.
I used...
Purple: Rimmel - Purple Pulse
Pink: OPI - Japanese Rose Garden
Blue Glitter: Revlon - Radient
Purple/Blue Shimmer: Models Own - Indian Ocean
But I think the glitter that brought it all together was China Glaze - Luxe and Lush at first I used a little bit then got a little crazy with it. Piled it on, but I think it looks so cool. Definitely different from what I imagined but you have try new things to see if they work :)

No comments:

Post a Comment