Monday 22 October 2012

Dunking Apples

Hello there. This was the nail art I wanted to put on top of the crazy galaxy like background. I decided to do it, and I guess it's ok. It's similar to rebeccalikesnails's, unintentionally. Her's was super cute. I thought of dunking apples cause I guess that's what happens at Halloween and autumn parties (I've not been to many). I'm terrible at it, I just end up feeling slightly unwell after trying to attack an apple. But at my friend's parties, they go all in, and it's actually pretty impressive.

See what I mean about murky waters? No, you don't cause it's not there :/ I tried. The stark contrast between the deep background and the cutesy apples work together in a strange, strange way. Well you may not think that :P
Red: OPI - Dutch Tulips
Green: Rimmel - Misty Jade
White: Models Own - Snow White (which is starting to get stringy :()
Brown: w7 - Brownie
Blue: Kiko - 265
Pink/Purple: OPI - Japanese Rose Garden/Rimmel - Purple Pulse
Shimmer: Models Own - Indian Ocean
Glitter: Revlon - Radiant (blue glitter) and China Glaze - Luxe and Lush (flakie)
I'm not too big of a fan of this design, I just don't like it, but I do :/ I don't know :(

I really wanted to show all these different lightings cause they all show different aspects of the design :)

2 comments:

  1. I like it! This is like awesome abstract art on your nail! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! I'm glad you see it that way :) A bit of trial and error gone a bit crazy :P

      Delete