Sunday 7 October 2012

I love sushi nails yes I do

Hi there. By the way the title was a reference to gunnarolla's song "I Love Sushi (Let's Get Fish-Faced)". It's a mixture between cute and really really weird. Anyway I did some sushi nails, I was feeling uninspired so I looked up some examples when I stumbled upon a tutorial by Reinerainyday (it was just SO cute :3), so I did my rendition of it :)


I do love sushi though, unfortunately sushi in the UK isn't that good, but that's means I can savour the times when I have good sushi (^_^). That aside sushi nails are so cute!!! If that point hadn't been made already :P I just loved having this on my nails
White: Models Own - Snow White
Black: Topshop - Gypsy Night and Lovely Me:Ex - Black
Pink: Per Una - Pink (no name)
Pale pink: Barry M - Strawberry Ice Cream 
Hot pink: Per Una - Fuchsia (no name)
Coral pink: H&M - Check Me Out
Green: Barry M - Mint Green with OPI - Jade Is The New Black (which I painted over)
Yellow: Rimmel - Sunshine
Orange: Essie - Tart Deco
It's quite different to the original, but that was the point. This is the way I do it :P


I took a picture of the little line up of sushi (slightly out of focus), it's so cute!!! I could add a face to any food design and automatically just love it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment