Wednesday 24 October 2012

Jack 'O Lantern

Hello there. This is the manicure I wore on my other hand with the Frankenstein design. As you can tell I've gone for a pretty drastic nail cut. I thought it would be be a good change as I don't like having to cut my nails so frequently. But I am not liking short nails. At all. I cannot wait til they grow back. Anyway pumpkins are cute :/


I genuinely like this halloween design, same kind of idea as the other one. I love the missing tooth on the pumpkins, I have to do that more often!!!! :)
Orange: Chilli Pepper - Orange (no name) with a little bit of Bourjois - Tangerine Fatal
Black: Topshop - Gypsy Night and Lovely Me:Ex - Black for details
Green: OPI - Jade Is The New Black
White: Models Own - Snow White as a base for orange.
Short and sweet post, what a rare occurrence!!! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment