Tuesday 16 October 2012

Pink Nails: OPI - Charged Up Cherry

Hello there. Today I have one of my favourite pinks. I am forever doing nail art with this as the base, so I decided to just do a plain swatch. My pictures always make it look too orange, but that's with artificial lighting. And some more awkward right hand pictures (I'm working on less awkward right hand pictures) cause there was an incident with my left hand. Nothing major just a hair just stuck (long and black, probably from my top coat) and it annoyed me to no end, so therefore resulted in right hand pictures :)


The formula was lovely, standard OPI. 2 coats and it was so smooth and shiny even without topcoat, my pictures have no top coat (but with topcoat, it's SOOOOOO smooth and shiny). Nothing that original, but it's a very pretty hot pink. It is pretty orangey so I can see why it would turn out like that in pictures. I'm pretty sure it's in the permanent collection, the Brights or whatever. It's definitely a good pink to have in one's collection :)

No comments:

Post a Comment