Thursday 11 October 2012

Pink Thursday (Breast Cancer Awareness Month)

Hello there. Since October is Breast Cancer Awareness month I've got a simple little mani to raise awareness. It truly is very simple but I love pink so it's perfect. Breast cancer is really horrible, I can't say I know a lot about it because I don't. But I know millions of woman are fighting it and they are so brave and strong. One day there will be a cure for cancer!!!! :)


Since it's autumn it's been getting dark pretty early so bye bye natural lighting :( But I got to use my favourite pink polishes. The logo turned out better on my right hand in my opinion, but I was trying to hide a cut on my thumb (I didn't feel like editing it badly), of course when the cut on one side of my thumb goes away another cut comes on the other side -_- But oh well, it's going away now so it's all good :)
Bright Pink: The Face Shop - PK105 with OPI - I Lily Love You
Glittery Pink: OPI - Excuse Moi!
Pale Pink: Barry M - Strawberry Ice Cream with Chilli Pepper - Pink (no name)
Hot Pink: OPI - Charged Up Cherry
Really love those colours, come on pink is great. So hopefully you enjoyed this little post and wear your pink!! Raise awareness!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment