Thursday 29 November 2012

Combo: Blueberry Pizza

Hello there. Hope you are having a lovely Thursday. I'm dreading school frankly. But, CHRISTMAS OH MY GOODNESS!!!!! I am excited :P Well here I have a little combo made from some new polishes, I will call them birthday/exams polishes (and I really like them :)).

I started with 2 coats of Essie - Bikini So Teeny, I'm a fan. It's a periwinkle shade? Except I found my bottle to be much darker than pictures I've seen of it, but it still has the super pretty shimmer in it so I'm happy. TK Maxx is beast. Then 4 coats (to build up glitter, it will probably build better once I use it more) of Models Own - Freak Out! from the Mirrorball collection. It's very indie-esque, there's light blue shards and bar glitter, dark blue circle glitter and small circle purple glitter. It smells bad like most Models Own polishes, but it something you can get over. And finally I used a matte topcoat. Oh excitement, I love matte nails. At first I didn't really get matte nails, but one day I decided I love matte nails. It's Rimmel Pro - Matte Finish. When I first put it on I was like "Why isn't it mattifying!!???", but couple seconds later everything was alright. I was planning on investing in the essie matte topcoat, but the Rimmel one was far cheaper and I reckoned they'd pretty much be exactly the same. Oh manicures will be made matte ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment