Friday 16 November 2012

Crazy Multi-Coloured Glitter Leopard Print

Hello there. I did more leopard print, since I can't seem to function without it for a short period of time.



SO SPARKLY!!!! But really I would stare at my nails and be like "So sparkly...". I thought of doing a glitter leopard recently and since I had glitter on I thought "Why not?". I love leopard print, I love glitter. Sorted.

It wasn't hard, but it took much longer than I thought it would. Simply since I wanted to use all glitter, it was hard finding ones that you wouldn't have to do 10 coats or so before the colour showed up. Candidates were OPI - I Lily Love You, OPI - Last Friday Night and Barry M - Silver Glitter (don't know why, it doesn't even have a tinted base). Even with a pigmented glitter it took multiple layers.
Base: Barry M - Amethyst Glitter (and other polishes mentioned in last post)
Pink Glitter: OPI - Excuse Moi! (which was perfect for this)
Blue Glitter: Barry M - Aqua Glitter
Lilac Glitter: Topshop - Razzmatazz
Black: Lovely Me:Ex - Black (no name)

Thanks for reading!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment