Saturday 3 November 2012

Neutral Leopard Print

Hello there!!!! I'm back!!! I'm probably the only one excited by this :P But I hope you all had a fun Halloween, and I really hope everyone who had to cope with Hurricane Sandy are ok and safe.

I was away on a trip to Taiwan for my uncle's birthday. It was super fun and I got a few polishes that I will be posting about :) I did this before I went on my trip but I decided to save it til now. Obviously I have been going a bit leopard print crazy, but I went for neutral :O What is this I am using neutral colours??!! But honestly, I really really liked it.


Sorry that around my nails are so messed, I'm not sure what happened. I got inspiration from Lauren Conrad's website and she featured something similar to this on the homepage sometimes. Except now that the format of the website has changed I'm not sure where to find it :/ But anyway, I think it's great, I actually did a slightly different leopard print formula, I spaced the spots more and I did the lines differently... Ground-breaking I know.
Nude: w7 - Linen
White: Models Own -Snow White
Black: Lovely Me:Ex  - Black (no name)
I won't be going neutral crazy anytime soon (or ever) but it's nice for this. I need more leopard print!!!

As good as it is to be back (I really am very excited!!!), it got dark early (so I couldn't take pictures) and it's absolutely freezing. I have been shivering and got burnt by the shower (if you understand what I'm talking about, it's not fun). But thankfully it's not that bad and I have fluffy boots and a bed with an electric blanket (you do not know what you're missing if you haven't experienced one) so I'm very lucky.

I hope you all have had a wonderful week (if not I hope you're making it through :)) and have a great time in the week to come!!! We're in a wonderful month!!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment