Tuesday 27 November 2012

Peachy Nails: Essie - Tart Deco

Hello there. Well first off, my exams are over!!! Hallelujah!!! Everything is happy again, well until my next set exams but who thinks about these things? This is one my of favourite polishes, sparked my love of this colour. I know I've probably raved about it before but hello more raving.

My lighting was very red-y/orange which was strange but I worked with it. I got some other good photos but I was just happiest with this one. Ain't she a beaut? It's super shiny too. 2 easy coats, almost one coat. It's just a really beautiful colour, a peachy/orange (there are many descriptions). I can't say enough good things about this polish. It was in The Art of Spring collection in 2010. Hehe today in my exam when I was bored I breathed on my nails to make them "matte". For about 2 seconds, but a great way to kill time. Looked pretty cool, coincidentally I got a matte topcoat today. The best way to celebrate the end of exams is new polish (my mother wasn't best pleased though). :P

No comments:

Post a Comment