Friday 21 December 2012

Carrots and Cookies

Hello there, for me 'tis officially Christmas time (mistletoe and wine)!!!! School is over!!!! Yay beans!!! :D This is inspired by the tradition of leaving carrots and cookies for Santa. I can't say I've ever done that, but I think it's super cute idea.

I did more carrots than cookies to be healthy ;) I was doing secret Santa with my friends and my secret Santa gave me the most amazing present and she literally couldn't have given me anything better. A set from Nails Inc (my other friend told me I would like it), so I wanted to use some in this design. I was looking for a more suitable brown (kind of) for a cookie and it comes my way. Sometimes things just work in perfect symmetry ( I really hope that made sense).
Orange (and the stripes): Essie - Fear Or Desire and Paris Collection - Copper Topper
Dark Green: OPI - Jade Is The New Black
Light Brown: Nails Inc - Porchester Square
Dark Brown: w7 - Brownie
Pink: Nails Inc - Notting Hill Gate
Silver: w7 - Silver Mirror and Nails Inc - Abbey Road (I'm so excited about this polish and I can't even describe)
Green: Illamasqua - Nomad
Dark Blue: Kiko - 265
Cornflower: Essie - Bikini So Teeny
I personally think it looks better in real life, my camera just wasn't feeling like capturing it properly I guess. I am SO excited about the Nails Inc polishes and I really can't wait to use them more :)

Thank you for reading and have a lovely day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment