Thursday 13 December 2012

P-P-Pick up a penguin

Hello there. Uhhh when you think exams are over they go and throw more tests on you -_- Anyway I have more Christmas nail art. They didn't exactly turn out the way I wanted but they're still quite cute. I've done penguins before but in crazy colours.

They just look mildly deformed :/ But they'll do. I like the way the penguins are holding their bows, I didn't intend to do that but once I realised I did, I was like "awwwww".
Black: Topshop - Gypsy Night and Lovely Me:Ex - Black (no name)
White: Lovely Me:Ex - White (no name)
Orange: Essie - Fear Or Desire
Red: OPI - Dutch Tulips
Eye Glitter: Barry M - Hologram Hexogram
I got Fear Or Desire in a set (TK Maxx you beast) and I was planning to give it to a friend :/ I guess I could still give it. The penguin's feet also add more cuteness than you would think. I like the penguin on my middle finger the best (no inappropriateness intended).

Hope you're all having a wonderful day!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment