Wednesday 26 December 2012

Pink + White Leopard Print

Hello there, hope you're enjoying boxing day eating your leftover food. I have been enjoying those roast potatoes (NOMNOMNOM). This manicure basically answers the question. "Does white rimming work for leopard print?", the answer = No. But you learn from these things :P

My camera loves to make every pink polish orange. It's just it's thing. I am not very fond of this and I can't write many plus points, it just looks weird with the white.
Pink base: Essie - Your Hut Or Mine?, Barry M - Pink Iridescent and Nails Inc - Glamour Glitter
Pink spots: Barry M - Pink Foil (BLE 2012 B)
White: Lovely Me:Ex - White
I don't like that iridescent glitter very much (I like it on few polishes) and it's so difficult to take off. I feel it's not worth it. By the way, my top 10 polishes of 2012 are coming soon (I am the only one excited by this) but I actually need to compile my list (I'm so darn indecisive :P).

Have a wonderful day and thank you for reading!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment