Sunday 9 December 2012

Polar Bears

Hello there. How are you this fine Sunday evening? I seem to always post on Sunday evenings, coincidence. I made a list around last month of Christmas manicures and now I'm am sticking closely by it. So here I have some polar bear nail art :)


I have a standard face to which I give to all animals or miscellaneous objects, and it's the same for my polar bears. I think they're cute, but I instead want to write about the base. I. LOVE. IT. It happened by pure chance as always, but after some random glitter and shimmer piled it, came a beautiful outcome (I didn't expect it at all). I will definitely be doing the combo again and giving it a post to itself (my pictures of it by itself didn't turn out too great. I need better lighting). Yeah so I'll probably go into more detail then (cause I'm great at giving detail :P).
Base: Essie - Bikini So Teeny, Models Own - Indian Ocean, Barry M - Silver Glitter and Barry M - Pink Iridescent 
White: Models Own - Snow White and Lovely Me: Ex - White (no name)
Black: Lovely Me:Ex - Black (no name)
Eye glitter: Barry M - Hologram Hexogram
Pink: Per Una - Fuchsia (no name)
I did the combo on my toes cause I love it so much.

Merry Sunday!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment