Wednesday 19 December 2012

Sea Jelly Gradient

Hello there, good to see you (kind of :/). I was meant to do a base for some nail art but it turned into an actual clever idea (rare occurrence in my brain) that I don't see floating about a lot (AH PUN :D).

I did a really pretty gradient (another rare occurrence) and I didn't want to ruin it with nail art (though it probably wouldn't of ruined it) so I thought to add some rainbow glitter for festivities. I didn't like how shiny the glitter was so I used 2 jelly polishes and bam. Some funky gradient. I really like it, it looks pretty cool.
Pale Green: China Glaze - Re-Fresh Mint
Medium Green: Rimmel - Misty Jade (as base creme) and Essie - Turquoise and Caicos (as jelly) 
Darkest Green: Topshop - Green Room
Rainbow Glitter: OPI - Rainbow Connection
In real life these polishes are more green.

Thank you for reading!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment