Tuesday 11 December 2012

Some Random Leopard Print

Hello there. Again this was intended to be Christmas leopard print, but I kind of lost my way. I'm not too annoyed though. 'Tis still alright. Not my favourite leopard print, since obviously I can't go for too long without leopard print :/ Maybe I'll do a more Christmasy one, this one is simply random.

Just saying that lighting is difficult after 4pm in winter (I should really sort something out). I had an urge to use I'm With The Lifeguard, it happens and I need to ride these impulses. I don't know what was going through my head when I was doing this. My second and middle fingers remind me of the Hulk, fourth finger is somewhat Christmas themed and my pinky reminds me of Trident strawberry and lime gum (it's good gum).
Teal glitter: Barry M - Aqua Glitter (my picture was too bright there, I have better pictures of this polish) with The Face Shop - BL601 underneath
Gold: w7 - Golden Sands 
Green: China Glaze - I'm With The Lifeguard
Purple: OPI - Plum And Get It
Dark Green: OPI - Jade Is The New Black
Light Red: Essie - E-Nuff Is E-Nuff
Red: OPI - Dutch Tulips
Black: Lovely Me:Ex - Black (no name)
White: Models Own - Snow White
I'll be back with more Christmas stuff, I have to stop getting side-tracked :/ Also not too keen on the short nails. I never learn, but I have to play the piano :P

Have a nice day!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment