Monday 10 December 2012

Winter jumper keeps you cosy

Hello there. I knew I wanted to do a winter jumper design, but I knew I would fail at coming up with one myself (I should really try harder, one of these days...). So here's a super awesome one by the Burkatron. It's literally awesome (if things can be literally awesome), so I recreated it.

Also since I've stolen my friend's white nail art pen again I thought now is the best time to utilise it!!
Blue: Essie - Bikini So Teeny (been loving it)
White: Lovely Me:Ex - White
It's actually much easier than it looks, once you do it step by step, line by line, it's really fine. It just looks super cool. I quite proud that I painted this with my non-dominent hand, I thought that my "straight" lines would be a fail, but they were surprisingly "straight".

Have a nice day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment