Wednesday 23 January 2013

Chunky Tiger Print

Hey there, are you glad you're Wednesday for this week is over? I am, I was not in the mood for school today, I had a maths test (though I do love maths) and I'm in general not feeling my brightest. But I'm still feeling pretty bright!!! :) I'm kind of disorganised right now but with everything I hope I can find a solution. I was inspired by some artwork which I hope to be inspired by more in the future. I was also in a Tart Deco mood (it's a good mood to be in).

I haven't done proper tiger print before (unless you count my Tigger design) but I wanted to do it a bit differently. I'm liking this "middle gradient" look, it's quite interesting. I wasn't planning on glitter, but I love glitter and I couldn't help myself.
Orange/Peach: Essie - Tart Deco
Yellow: w7 - Sheer Lemon
Gold Glitter: Nails Inc - Glamour Glitter
Black: Lovely Me:Ex - Black
I'm liking the aesthetic of the manicure, I'm surprised how much I stared at my nails with this design.

Thank you for reading and have a lovely day!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment