Wednesday 30 January 2013

Combo: Sweet Freak

Hey there, how are you? :) I have a test tomorrow and I spent ages revising and I really hope it wasn't all in vain cause it kind of feels that way. I have a nice combination today, I just piled on the glitters and it worked (I love when that happens). I once again forgot that pale purple doesn't suit me (remembered after putting one coat on a nail) but glitter helps.

I used 2 coats of Essie - Lilacism, which is lovely but seriously doesn't suit me. In real life it's more purple, I feel like I've taken better pictures of it before. I am being swayed by purple polish, once I find my perfect one (I have a couple of ideas...) I know I'll be hooked. I went on to use 1 coat of Barry M - Silver Glitter and Revlon - Belle (which didn't really do anything but it was nice to use it). I liked it like that, but I wanted to add Models Own - Freak Out!. It has shards but they're not too bad here, I really like the mix of glitter, especially the dark blue hexagons. But I don't think I'll be buying more of these Mirrorball polishes simply because they stank (to be read in a sassy way) and the brush is unbelievably wonky. I used 2 coats with some dabbing. I also never really know when to use this glitter in nail art (I will find a way) but for now Freak Out! is more than enough for me (but I do like it!!!). Finally I added a matte topcoat cause I had to, cause I love matte nails.

So thank you for reading and have a lovely day!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment