Saturday 26 January 2013

Combo: Ugly Metallic Rainbow

Hey there guys, hope you're enjoying this wonderful Saturday. Everything can't go well, that's just life. Ugly isn't necessarily a bad thing, but this doesn't look good. I had good intentions, I wanted glitter, but it ended badly. At first I thought it looked alright, I was wrong. But I have to document nail fails too (unless they're really really bad ;).

Yeah... It ain't pretty. I've failed worse before but I'm not annoyed like I normally would be, I feel like I've learnt something from this. I started with Barry M - Pink Foil, which I really like, I used 1 coat which just explains the formula right there. Following was 1 coat of OPI - Rainbow Connection, I think it's ok. I liked it more before I discovered the vast world of nail polish. 1 coat of China Glaze - Luxe and Lush did not help, I do not like this polish. I used to, I'm glad I own it as it tells me that I don't like the way it looks (I figured this out a while ago). I'm kind of put off flakies because of it (NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!) and also the opalescent effect. I like order in glitter, this is how I realised I don't like shards either (why am I like this!!???). I don't like iridescent glitter either... (to be whispered) Ok I like some but in a lot of cases I don't like it. I don't understand how I've become such a fussy glitter person, the only good I can get from this is that there'll be less polish bought, but I'll probably buy more of something different so it's a lose-lose situation either way. Moral of the story, do not combine these 3 polishes. Hopefully in the future I'll return to like flakies, shards, opalescent and iridescent glitter but now the future is unclear (;)). 

Thank you for reading my glitter problems and have a wonderful day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment