Sunday 20 January 2013

Gimme Glitter: Orly - Go Deeper

Hey there, I hope you're all great this Sunday evening. I'm not sure how I'm feeling, I'd like to be able to pinpoint it but I can't. I am the queen of procrastination and I really need to do something. Like writing this post is also procrastinating, it never ends!! Anyway this is a polish that I've lemmed (I feel weird about using this phrase) since last August when I saw it on The PolishAholic (let's not even lie I want everything I see on The PolishAholic), I think it entire Flash Glam collection is so awesome and it makes me wish that Boots would carry more Orly polishes.

When the light hits the glitter within it's SO GORGEOUS. My camera made it too blue but editing fixes these things (kind of). It's a teal base with small green and blue glitter, larger pieces of green and holographic glitter. The holographic glitter makes it amazing, and Go Deeper is the perfect name for this polish, they nailed it (hehe unintentional pun :P). 

I put this over Revlon - Dreamer, which made no difference whatsoever as the teal is pretty opaque. I used 3 coats, 2 thick and 1 thin. It was very shiny by itself, it probably takes a while to dry because of the jellyness of the polish. After it dried (with topcoat) I thought it could dent easily, but it doesn't. I got my finger jammed in my locker (we'll not talk about this) and no dents, maybe I was lucky. When I first put it on I was a bit disappointed (I don't know what I was expecting) but after a couple of moments I really liked it. It looks amazing in the bottle by the way. 

Thanks for reading and have a great day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment