Saturday 19 January 2013

Metallic Over Bright Gradient Leopard Print

Hey there, I hate when things goes wrong and then you have a mess on your hands. I really don't know how I'm going to cope with the next couple of days but I'm gonna pray for a miracle. I did another gradient leopard print, I'm banning myself from leopard for the rest of January. I need to do different things!!! :P

I used a completely random colour combination, but sometimes random works. I actually think this did work this time.
Yellow: w7 - Sheer Lemon
Pink: OPI - Charged Up Cherry
Purple: OPI - Plum And Get It
Copper: Random Nail Polish - Copper (no name)
Black: Lovely Me:Ex - Black
Glitter: China Glaze - Luxe And Lush
I'm tired and unsure of what to do (not nail-wise), I'm hoping for the best anything :/

Thank you for reading and I hope you're having a great day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment