Saturday 12 January 2013

Top 10 Nail Polishes Of 2012: Part 2

Hey there, hope you're well this fine day. I didn't have school yesterday so I was a happy bunny, I didn't use that time productively, but I can't be productive all the time (not like I am though :/). I have part 2 of my favourite polishes today, and they're a good bunch :)

6. Illamasqua - Nomad. Nomad is a beautiful pastel jade, so many swatches and I felt in love with the colour. I was literally stroking the screen (oh my I am weird) when I saw this polish, I built my hopes high for this polish and I felt slightly let down as it doesn't look as nice in darker lighting, but this polish is still so beautiful.  2 coats here.


5. Nails Inc - Sweets Way. I don't know why I waited so long to buy Sweets Way it's SO pretty. My favourite thing about Sweets Way is how delicate it looks. I didn't mention this in my original post on it but it's a nightmare to take off, I used the tin foil method but the small pieces of glitter get absolutely everywhere :/ But for how pretty the polish is it's worth it. I used 3 coats.


4. Essie - Tart Deco. I found my love of orange nail polish because of Tart Deco, well I guess Tart Deco is rather peachy, but I found my love of peach nail polish too (I need to find a good peach nail polish :P). Got it in celebration of my summer exams being over (it's something I do :)), I just think the colour is fantastic, a orangy/peachy/corally kind of thing (worst description ever -_-). I have 2 coats here.


I hope you enjoyed this part of my favourite polishes, the next part will be up soon. Thank you for reading!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment