Friday 8 February 2013

Combo: Oh my, that's one weird river...

Hi there guys!!! I have a weird combo today, I wasn't sure what to call it either, but really if you saw a river that looked like this you'd call it weird :P


The shimmer is more plumy as opposed to red-y. I always try to wear Motcomb Street by itself but it's SO dark that I can't. I used 1 coat of Nails Inc - Motcomb Street. Then 1 coat of Models Own - Indian Ocean. I don't like Indian Ocean over dark colours, it turns plumy and I don't like plumy. Finally I used 2 coats of Models Own - Freak Out!. I'm trying to use it in more nail art but I can never think of what to do. I'm a bit torn about this combination as in some lightings I like it, and in some I don't. Motcomb Street and Indian Ocean together are rather sophisticated. And I don't like that :P Indian Ocean has a little bit of duochrome but I was never really a fan of the duochrome thing. I think this combo is a change for me, that I won't be going back to anytime soon (unless I forget that I'm not a fan and do it again like I tend to :P). 

Thank you for reading and have a nice day!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment