Thursday 28 February 2013

Combo: Sweet Berry Ice Cream

Hi there!!! I've mentioned in a previous post that the weather here has been really good. But seriously it puts me in such a good mood that you wouldn't believe. It puts me in a summery mood :D And it's the last day of winter, it all fits together. I'm excited for spring (and for my english test to be over :P). I've already shown Sweets Way by itself but I want to show it again cause it's lovely (and looks really pretty over purple).

I've been loving that Barry M -Berry Ice Cream (pink-toned pale purple), it's a super pretty colour. I used 2 coats, I think I used to avoid it because 1. I thought it didn't suit me (ok it doesn't really) and 2. I thought it took a million coats and took ages to dry. I was wrong and I'm ok with that. I think I used 1 coat of Nails Inc - Sweets Way (milky white base with small peach, blue and silver glitter) on top, I really liked the combination of it all. All the colours somewhat worked together. The name has a sweet feeling to it, I do like some sweets and ice cream ;) I enjoyed having this on it was just pretty. Sweets Way wasn't too bad to remove this time, I think it's cause there was only 1 coat the glitter still gets everywhere.

Thank you for reading and have a great day!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment