Tuesday 19 February 2013

Paddington Bear Nails

Hey there guys!!! I am excited about this post, simply because today I'm really happy with what I painted. Paddington Bear has been on my to-do nail art list for a long time, and I finally felt like I wanted to paint him. I almost chickened out after painting the base colours, but I'm so glad I didn't.

I love the combination of red, blue and yellow. I tried a different painting technique (nothing fancy, still my normal freehand stuff) and I'm SOOOO happy with how lil' Paddington Bear turnout out!!! I wasn't planning on painting anything else but I gave him a little Marmalade sandwich. I believe Paddington bear is from a book series (?) I just always remember him from the Marmite ads (not the only place I remember him from, I also used to have a teddy of him), they were funny :P Yeah and I made this matte, there was a massive dent/smudge thing on my thumb when I woke up and I don't know what happened. I must have slept really violently :/
Red: OPI - Dutch Tulips
Blue: Nails Inc - Baker Street
Yellow: Barry M - Lemon Ice Cream
Brown: Nails Inc - Porchester Square
Black: Lovely Me:Ex - Black
White: Lovely Me:Ex - White and Models Own - Snow White
Peach: w7 - Linen
I love when nail art turns out right, makes everything better :) Baker Street was of course gorgeous, it's like sometimes you forget a polish is and then you put it back on again and everything comes flooding back :)

I don't know why my hand position is so weird here but Paddington bear is cute :)

Thank you very much for reading and have a wonderful day!!! :)

2 comments:

  1. These are fantastic! I'm so awed by your talent!

    ReplyDelete