Sunday 24 February 2013

Pink + Yellow Leopard Print

Hello there wonderful people!!! Hope y'all are enjoying this fine Sunday evening. The weather was absolutely gorgeous today, sometimes good weather can put you in a good mood. English homework on the other hand, can really put you in a bad mood. I got another impossible English homework that I struggled with for 2 hours. Fun -_- And yes you read that title right, more leopard print. I have technically broken my leopard print limit, but since my last one was a fail I've permitted myself another one, which I like (cause I love leopard print so anything leopard print I will at least like).

Good weather = Good lighting, it's all good :P This was meant to be a completely different design but I was sitting for while not painting and I realised it was because I didn't want to do that aforementioned design. So whether that design ever appears on my blog is a mystery but for now we have leopard print. Which is a wonderful pattern, I added little lines this time. I don't tend to do that but I thought I'd give it a try. I don't think it enhances (you see these fancy words, that's due to my english homework) the design but it's nice that it's there.
Yellow: w7 - Sheer Lemon
Pink: Barry M - Pink Foil (that limited Christmas one from Boots)
Black: Lovely Me:Ex - Black
Glitter: OPI - I Lily Love You
I used to not like accent nails, you'd never think it from looking at my blog (I have an accent nail pretty much every post). When I first saw it I think I thought it was stupid... For a about 2 seconds clearly, as now it's all I do and I think they look good (which is why I paint them all the time, duh :P).

Thank you for reading and have a great day!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment