Tuesday 19 March 2013

Magical Fast Food

Hi there lovely people!! I'm back, I feel like I've been gone for a long time though I know I haven't. I was away on a trip with my family, mostly to go to a charity event. And these are the nails I had for the event, thinking about it now I should've matched my nails to my dress (I will do that though), but I've never been one to match (as you could probably tell :P).

How is fast food magical? It's not really (well it should be as it tastes so damn good ;)), but I'm referring to the holographic glitter, aka my love. I clearly am obsessed with these food designs (once again you can probably tell) and I won't be stopping anytime soon. I love burgers and I especially love fries (don't even get me started), this design is me. Unfortunately the pictures aren't too colour accurate, I took pictures in a restaurant and yes, I was that weird kid who takes pictures of their nails in a restaurant. 
Purple: Essie - Lilacism
Blue: Essie - Bikini So Teeny
Light Brown: Nails Inc - Porchester Square
Green: Illamasqua - Nomad
Brown: w7 - Brownie
Yellow: Rimmel - Sunshine
Pink: Orly - Basket Case
Black: Lovely Me:Ex - Black
White: Lovely Me:Ex - White and Models Own - Snow White
As always I freehanded this, for future reference I freehand everything I do, when I don't freehand it's pretty clear otherwise. I also sewed an iPod case with the burger and fries (maybe I'll show a picture one day), I sewed for 7 hours, dedicated to the cause. I have properly betrayed Dreamer by using Bikini So Teeny under Razzmatazz but Dreamer had it's time (:P), but it's not forgotten!!


As hopefully we all know Google Reader is going down (kind of a bummer), I didn't realise what this meant for me til recently, I will be finding some other means of following me (for people in the future :P). Unfortunately that requires being good with the internet, for some this is easy business, haha not me I swear I am illiterate with the internet. But I will be sorting that out soon, I probably won't be posting so much over the next couple of days as work is piling up and bringing me down. But once it's sorted I'll be back to painting and my blog :D

Thank you very much for reading and have a lovely day!! :)

6 comments:

  1. Bloglovin is one of the ways to follow other blogs. Probably one most bloggers go for now, since it can import all the google reader feed over there. Haha.

    And... I was scrolling through my feeds earlier on, and when I saw yours, awww totally made me smile! So darn cute! In all nail lover's defense, I'd say taking photos in restaurant is perfectly normal!! ;P Haha!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you, to know my post made you smile makes me smile!!! :D I've tried Bloglovin before, now I'll have to try and figure out all this internet mumbo jumbo :/ but hopefully it won't be too hard ;)

      Delete