Thursday 7 March 2013

"Patriotic" Glitter Leopard Print

Hey there guys!!! I hope you are good this week, my mood changes with the weather apparently as I was feeling awesome last week. But this week the weather got really crummy and I'm feeling not too great. But I feel good about this post? ;) This was not intended to be patriotic, and I don't even know patriotic to what country. I guess Britain but the gradient looks like a french flag. I decided I didn't like it plain so I spruced it up with some leopard print (as always, 1 leopard from the limit used).

I wanted to the glitter gradient to be inspired by the Barry M Xmas glitter (it's one awesome glitter), but then french flag happened and I wasn't too keen :P But of course after the leopard print I quite liked it. I also did sporadic leopard spots, again I quite like that too.
Blue: Barry M - Blueberry Ice Cream
Dark Blue: Kiko - 265
White: Models Own - Snow White
Red: OPI - Dutch Tulips
Red/Blue/Silver Glitter: Barry M - Superdrug Xmas LE 2012 B
Green/Blue Glitter: Orly - Go Deeper
Go Deeper looks awesome over a dark colour, it's the way forward. I wasn't sure if the leopard print could fix the design for me but it did (I should never doubt leopard print, ever).


Thank you for reading and have an awesome day!!! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment