Monday 11 March 2013

Peachy Cherry Blossoms

Hi there guys!!! Sorry to talk about the weather more, but it was sunny and snowing at the same time today and that was just wrong. Come on it's March, snow go away and unfortunately it's absolutely freezing today as well. These nails are actually appropriate for spring, clearly I do not care about such things as I wear bright colours the whole year round, but it's nice to be appropriate.

I surprised with how much I love the design, it's so pretty and elegant. I think peach is a surprisingly good background for cherry blossoms, I much prefer this cherry blossom compared to my last one, it just looks nicer.
Peach: Essie - Tart Deco
Black: Lovely Me:Ex - Black
White: Lovely Me:Ex - White
Pink: Orly - Basket Case
I love Tart Deco, this shouldn't be a surprise (it was in my favourites) it's just such a fabulous colour (I never use the word fabulous in real life) and it was 2 easy coats (you girls with your shorts nails could totally get away with 1).


Thank you very much for reading and have a lovely day!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment