Thursday 4 April 2013

Celebrate good times, comeon?

Hi there nail people!! I'm not sure about my title, the nail art is related but really I have no good times to celebrate right now. All I have to look forward to are exams and to put it simply I am not looking forward to exams :'( I've had a lazy day today (as I have everyday), I really do need to do some kind of work, but blog post first (procrastination at it's highest levels :/). I have some simple nail art today, those banner things you put up at parties, apparently they're called "bunting".

I like triangles, this is quite cute. It could be a funky half moon manicure... I really have nothing else to say, this is a first. No ramble from me today ;)
Pink: Barry M - Fuchsia and Revlon - Belle
Blue: Barry M - Blueberry Ice Cream
Green: Illamasqua - Nomad
Purple: Essie - Lilacism
Dark Blue: Kiko - 265
I've never know how to describe Belle until now, it's small silver and iridescent glitter (they're tiny squares!!!) with larger holographic pieces of glitter. It's a nice one, my best friend got it for me almost 2 years ago. Once again thanks to her :)


Thank you for reading and I hope you have a lovely productive day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment