Thursday 18 April 2013

Cute Nautical Nails

Hey there everyone!!! We are nearing the end of the week (whoop whoop), this evening consists of homework (which requires effort which is something I am not so keen on) and a new episode of HIMYM!!! Yay!!! I love the nautical style, the stripes, the colour scheme, the anchors etc. It is simply adorable, so I wondered why I hadn't done nautical nails in quite a while. That obviously called for some nautical nails.

Ok (not to sound narcissistic) I love it, I've just mentioned my love for the nautical style, it's fabulous. I didn't have a detailed plan before I went in and I'm so happy with the way it turned out :D The hearts are so small and sweet, they're something I normally would have messed up, but not today mister!
Red: OPI - Dutch Tulips
Blue: Kiko - 265
White: Lovely Me:Ex - White
Blue/Pink/Silver Glitter: Nails Inc - Sweets Way
Green/Holographic glitter in blue base: Orly - Go Deeper
Red nails looks super sophisticated, Dutch Tulips is my go-to red. 95% of the time I use Dutch Tulips, it's a great red, it has a bit of a bit of pink tone to it and is plain pretty. It could totes be 1 coat but I do 2, unfortunately I've had my bottle for a while and it's getting a tash gloopy, but I can definitely deal with it cause it's not too bad. Kiko 265 is also a one coater, very dark I have to say but the shimmer is sooooooooo pretty. I added glitter to the hearts to add a bit of interest, totes (totes abusing totes today) pleased with how it turned out.

Thank you very much for reading and I hope you have a tremendous day!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment