Saturday 20 April 2013

I'm a little butterfly

Hi there guys!! I hope you all are enjoying the weekend, the weather has been kind of crazy but I've been inside the whole time so not like that matters :P You probably don't get the reference in the title, I think we have established I am a big kid. So yes the reference is from the show "Austin and Ally" which is a kids show and I adore it. It's unbelievably cheesy but that makes me love it, I NEED to watch the next episode. I will not fangirl over a kids programme right now (but trust me, I have fangirled many a time in the past over this show) but the next episode will be particularly exciting. Oh yeah I have butterfly nail art :P

I did some butterfly wing nail art in my 31 day challenge (beware of lack of clean-up), those were quite nice. But I really like it this time, I was surprised with how much I liked the design. I couldn't stop staring, which is rare for me. Once again the white dots really make everything.

I started with 2 coats of OPI - Charged Up Cherry, you could totally get away with 1 coat if you have shorter nails. Now I'm kind of wishing I used a different shade of pink but whatever doesn't matter. Then I added some random blobs of Barry M - Pink Foil (Boots Xmas LE 2012 B) and OPI - Excuse Moi!. Finally to "seal" everything I used 1 coat of OPI - I Lily Love You. It wasn't completely dry when I began to draw with my black pen (Lovely Me:Ex - Black) but it didn't affect anything. It's all about making your segments even, and of course the white dots (Lovely Me:Ex - White).


Thank you for reading and have a lovely day!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment