Friday 5 April 2013

Match Made In Heaven: Sprinkle Of Fairy

Hey there guise!!! Hope your enjoying this lovely day, for me it's making the most of what's left of my holiday. Which means "revising". But oh well. I haven't done one of these Match Made In Heaven posts in ages, so I have one here today. I'm using the picture I took a while ago, I should do this combination again soon though cause it's super pretty.

This was the base I fell in love with for my polar bear design. I used 2 coats of Essie - Bikini So Teeny, one of my favourite polishes. It's a cornflower blue with silver shimmer and it's gorgeous. 
I continued with 1 coat of Models Own - Indian Ocean. I think it was intended to be a duochrome but it's not really, still pretty though. It's more a blue/purple shimmer kind of thing. 
I added one coat of Barry M - Silver Glitter, it was limited edition Christmas 2011, but it's your standard silver glitter, but it's really dense.  
I think what really pulled the combination together is that 1 coat of Barry M - Pink Iridescent. The base is tinted pink but it really doesn't show, it might as well be clear. Pink Iridescent is difficult to remove, you wouldn't think it (maybe) but tough scrubbing is required or the tin foil method.  I found with the glitter on top of Indian Ocean it brings out the purple in Indian Ocean whilst still showing the blue. It's pwetty :3

Thank you for reading and have a wonderful day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment