Wednesday 24 April 2013

Pink + Blue Ikat Nails

Oh hi there!! Hope you all are well, after this post I am being greeted with a ton of schoolwork. Yay!! -_- I wanted to do a simple manicure and ikat nails fit the bill and they look really cool.

Unfortunately I picked the wrong colour combination, Japanese Rose Garden is such a disappointing colour. It's got a fantastic formula but the colour just doesn't hit the spot, also the glitter was a bad idea (maybe the only time I will ever say that). But in pictures the manicure looks nicer. Otherwise I like it, but I should've used a more vibrant pink but too late now.
Pink: OPI - Japanese Rose Garden
Gold Glitter: Nails Inc - Glamour Glitter
Blue: Barry M - Blueberry Ice Cream
White: Model Own - Snow White (Lovely Me:Ex - White for touching up)
Black: Lovely Me:Ex - Black
Formula wise all these polishes are great, I feel bad about bashing Japanese Rose Garden, it's not a bad polish just not my colour, it's awesome for water marbling if that makes things better.

Thank you for reading and I really hope you have a lovely day!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment