Tuesday 2 April 2013

Pink Nails: Barry M - Fuchsia

Hi there guys!! I assume that you enjoyed your 12 hours of pranks yesterday. I have never actually played a big joke on anyone on April Fool's day, I just can't be bothered. But in other news I fell for every single April Fool blog post and Youtube video. Seriously, it would take me an age before I would process the date, and be like "Ohhhhh, I actually I fell for that" -_- Really some of it was ridiculous. Today I have a new polish (WAHOO!!!), I love me some Barry M and I picked up this one. Yeah that's it, nothing else.

Well ok maybe not nothing else (I have a story for everything, normally terrible but that doesn't stop me), I have been looking for a pinky purpley polish and I found the perfect one. Illamasqua Obsess (is more blue-toned than Fuchsia and is beautiful), the problem is I had a ton of Illamasqua polishes on my wishlist ("a ton" being 3) but I don't have the money for 3 and I'm just not willing, so I had to find a suitable replacement. Which was this polish. By the way I only have 1 Illamasqua polish on my wishlist now, even though they are expensive I do think it's worth it as the colours are gorgeous and the formula is wonderful.

I've spent more time talking about polishes not even in this post -_- Anyway Fuchsia is a gorgeous colour, it's difficult to photograph, I tried my hardest with my editing skillz to get it colour accurate but I couldn't quite get it there. It's very close but I'll say it's a touch darker and a tiny bit more red-toned. It was pretty much a 1 coater (but I did 2), the formula is great, somewhat runny but it doesn't pool in the cuticles. Hmm let me describe the colour, it's fuchsia. On the hint of red side dark pink (what fuchsia is basically). Why it took me so long to own this one I'll never know, another winner from Barry M I say.

Thank you for reading and have a lovely day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment